Software Solutions
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mmmm
      Participant

After I downloaded ActivInspire, it never asked for my organization name and serial number. So how can I unlock/ upgrade to professional?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Look in ActivInspire’s ‘Help’ Menu and choose the ‘About’
      option (In OS X, look in the ‘ActivInspire’ menu and choose ‘About ActivInspire’).
      In bold type across the top of the window will be the version number of Inspire
      installed on the computer and whether the Personal or Professional edition is
      in use. 

If that bold type reads “Professional Edition”, then nothing
      further needs to be done; the Professional features of inspire (e.g. Annotate
      over Desktop, the Shapes tool, an option for “Questions” in the ‘Insert’ menu)  should already be available.  You would not have been asked for an
      Activation key if this software was installed on a computer on which the
      Professional Edition had been in use and the Key was still on the computer
      where the software could locate it.

If the bold type reads “Personal Edition”, then a ‘Register’
      button will be active at the bottom of the window.  Click on that button to bring up the End User
      License Agreement window.  On that window
      will be fields into which you can enter a User name, Organization, and an Activation
      Key for the software (20 digits in length, starting with 0015 or 0016).  Fill in each of the fields, making sure that
      no dashes or spaces are used when inputting the Activation Key, then check the
      box to agree to the terms of the license. 
      An ‘OK’ button will be active if all the information was entered
      properly; click on that button, and you will be prompted that any changes would
      take effect the next time the software is opened.  Close and re-open the software; you should
      now see that the features of the Professional Edition are now unlocked in the
      software.

(Support Case 00491244)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Fantastic, it worked. GRACIAS!!!!!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.