Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Shawn OShawn O
      Participant

I have an promethean board and activslate. I had my activslate first and then my board came in. After my board was installed a calibration screen came up and asked what screen I want to calibrate the slate to and I did not read it closely and said I wanted it for my computer screen not the projector. Now I can’t use my activslate for my projector. How do I say I want my activslate for my projector screen instead of my computer screen?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Shawn,

Thank you for your post

To change the calibration screen please go into your computer control panel > display > Screen resolution and change the main screen (1/2).

This will change your second display as the main display.

Thank you,

Craig

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for getting back with me. I have tried switching the main screen to be the projector and the activslate only works on the pc monitor. It will not go over to the extended screen with the projector. It is like it is set to the monitor only. Unless you are talking about making the main screen a split screen (1/2) I don’t see any option for that. All I have is making the screens extend these displays, duplicate these screens, show desktop 1 only, and show desktop 2 only. I have it set for extend these displays. There is something else that has attached the activslate to the computer monitor only. Is there a calibration setting that I can do with the activslate that will allow me to once again pick which screen I want it to see? Thank you so much for your help.

Anonymous
      Inactive

To Calibrate the ActivSlate to the computer, disconnect the USB cable from the computer that goes to the board while leaving the Hub connected to the computer. Click on the ActivManager and choose ‘Calibration’; you will be asked if you would like to calibrate for use with a Slate. Click ‘OK’, and then try to use the pen on the slate. You should now be able to use the slate to interact with the entirety of the computer’s desktop.

(Support Case 00590755)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you so much.  I have spent hours and hours trying to figure this out.  This worked great.  Thanks again.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.