Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Nicole MottierNicole Mottier
      Participant

I select Import-Powerpoint as object-
      I select the Powerpoint on my Desk like each time and the answer is “Close the Powerpoint before”. I had to begin again and again and again

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Nicole,

What version of ActivInspire are you running?  If you are on anything less than 2.3 then we would strongly advise you update from Promethean Planet.  It could also be that another program is using Powerpoint in the background so maybe rebooting before you try and import might be worth a try!

Please let us know how you get on with this.

(Support case: 00504513)

Kind Regards,Paul

Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello,

I use the latest version in french : 2.3.65940
      After many tries I managed to import the Powerpoint 2 days ago. But same problem today.
      After rebooting the PC, it’s ok.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If PowerPoint is open,
      even if the file being imported is not open there, please close that software
      and attempt importing the file again; is the same error message being received
      during that import?

Has any other user on
      this or any other computer encountered the same error when importing this file?

(Support Case 00504513)

Anonymous
      Inactive

The Powerpoint was save as Présentation Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx)
      It seems to work when I save it as Présentation Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003 (.ppt).

Anonymous
      Inactive

Today nothing works….

Anonymous
      Inactive

At this point, we would advise contacting our Technical Support Team for further assistance with this issue.  Please refer to Case 504513 when doing so; they will be able to access our notes for this issue using that number.

(Support Case 00504513)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.