- This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
March 14, 2015 at 8:44 am #491Nicole MottierParticipant
I select Import-Powerpoint as object-
I select the Powerpoint on my Desk like each time and the answer is “Close the Powerpoint before”. I had to begin again and again and again
March 16, 2015 at 5:03 am #4429AnonymousInactive
What version of ActivInspire are you running? If you are on anything less than 2.3 then we would strongly advise you update from Promethean Planet. It could also be that another program is using Powerpoint in the background so maybe rebooting before you try and import might be worth a try!
Please let us know how you get on with this.
(Support case: 00504513)
Promethean Technical Support
March 17, 2015 at 7:37 pm #4430AnonymousInactive
I use the latest version in french : 2.3.65940
After many tries I managed to import the Powerpoint 2 days ago. But same problem today.
After rebooting the PC, it’s ok.
March 17, 2015 at 9:19 pm #4431AnonymousInactive
If PowerPoint is open,
even if the file being imported is not open there, please close that software
and attempt importing the file again; is the same error message being received
during that import?
Has any other user on
this or any other computer encountered the same error when importing this file?
(Support Case 00504513)
March 21, 2015 at 4:08 pm #4432AnonymousInactive
The Powerpoint was save as Présentation Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx)
It seems to work when I save it as Présentation Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003 (.ppt).
March 25, 2015 at 5:38 pm #4433AnonymousInactive
Today nothing works….
March 25, 2015 at 7:46 pm #4434AnonymousInactive
At this point, we would advise contacting our Technical Support Team for further assistance with this issue. Please refer to Case 504513 when doing so; they will be able to access our notes for this issue using that number.
(Support Case 00504513)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)