Interactive Whiteboards
  • This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      JconnollyJconnolly
      Participant

My Dell laptop was connected to my board and I disconnected the laptop to use at home.  When I brought it back and reconnected it it will not connect.
      ActiveBoard V8.10 Build 7 USB   V5.8.46.3  ID 1  Serial number 080c14d5

When I go to connections the board isn’t connected and I can not use the board.  The board will calibrate but that is all.

please advise.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi and Thanks for posting.  

The connections tab is only needed for serial connected ActivBoards and the 300 series is USB only so there is no need to worry about that.  The fact that it shows up in ActivManager and that it lets you calibrate means that it is connected.

I am assuming that once you have calibrated you cannot get any interaction from the pen is this correct?

I would suggest doing a full power reset of the ActivBoard, removing both the power cable AND the USB cable at the same time, this will hopefully make everything work correctly again.

If not can you please confirm the version of ActivDriver that is installed from your programs list and if you have the computer set to duplicate or extended desktop?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
      Paul
      Promethean Technical Support
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I can calibrate with the pen.  I do have the correct active driver installed.  I also use the computer in both modes.  Duplicate is used until we use 2023 PowerPoint which defaults to extended.

After completed shutdown your solution worked.

Thank You!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Jconnolly,

Thank you for getting back us.

We will close down the support case but if you need any further support please do not hesitate to contact us.

Craig 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.