Software Solutions
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Pradeep KumarPradeep Kumar
      Participant

hi

I try to install Activinspire and it only installs activ player on my mackbook air having MacOSCatalina 10.15.3

i tried this 4 times and all the time same issue happened.. pls advise how to resolve

Hi Pradeep.

Thanks for your reply.

Please could you manually uninstall ActivInspire following the instructions on the link below:

Once uninstalled, restart your MacBook and run the installation for ActivInspire 2.18.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Adam

Promethean Support

Participant

i uninstalled and then restarted and then downloaded the softeware from your site and it staill has the same issue. it only installs activ player on my mackbook air having MacOSCatalina 10.15.3

how do i get the 2.18 version and from where

Hi Pradeep,

Please ensure you follow the manual uninstall instructions per the previous article, there is more to do than a simple uninstall. This ensures that no file is left on the MacBook that ActivInspire refers to upon install, so when you download a fresh download of ActivInspire (here) when you run the installation of ActivInspire, this will install correctly.

Thanks

Adam

Promethean Support

Participant

Thanks Adam

I tried the solution suggested and could install both Activinspire and Activdriver, however it is not opening the flip-chart and gives a message.

Unable to open file ‘/Users/pradeepkumar/Desktop/\][PREWQ/Patterns and Sequencing – Jelly Beans 1.flipchart’

Hi Pradeep,

I suspect this particular flipchart may have become corrupt.

Could you upload the flipchart to the link below so we can review?

http://tiny.cc/boxupload

Please let us know once uploaded.

Thanks,

Adam

Promethean Technical Support

Participant

Hi

I have uploaded 9 Flip charts, these are all I have and none of them are opening

Reg/Pradeep

Hi Pradeep,
      I’ve checked the flipcharts you have sent and these do open fine for me.

As a test, if you place one of the files on to your desktop and try to launch from the desktop, what happens? Can you provide a screenshot of any errors that you get when launching from the desktop?

Thanks,

Adam

Promethean Support

Participant

Hi Adam

I copied it on the desktop (not in nay folder) and it opened fine.

thank you for your patience and support

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for confirming.

This would appear that you may not have the full permissions to this drive that the flipcharts are currently being stored to.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks

Adam

Promethean Support

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.