- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
March 16, 2015 at 5:25 pm #496Julie ParsonsParticipant
Our students now have Chromebooks to use during class and at home. We have had Active Inspire for the past six years and I would like to be able to convert some of my flipcharts into Google slides (Google Presentation). If I can directly convert the flipchart to Google slides–great, but if not, can’t I convert a flipchart to a Power point? Then I can convert the power point to google slides so my kids can have it on their chromebooks.
March 16, 2015 at 8:46 pm #4439AnonymousInactive
With the Professional
Edition of ActivInspire in use, you can export a flipchart to .jpg, .bmp, .iwb,
For information on
what, of the above formats, PowerPoint or Google Slides can import, please refer to the documentation
and support for those programs provided by their manufactuer.
March 17, 2015 at 1:42 pm #4440AnonymousInactive
How do you do that? I don’t see export anywhere?
March 17, 2015 at 6:04 pm #4441AnonymousInactive
In ActivInspire’s ‘File’
menu, ‘Export’ should be towards the bottom:
Be advised that this screenshot
was taken in the up-to-date version 2.3 ActivInspire software, with the Professional
Edition features unlocked.
The ActivInspire Suite
to use for installing that updated version can be downloaded from this
page on Promethean Planet (after logging in to that site).
To confirm whether the
Personal or professional Edition is in use, look in ActivInspire’s ‘Help’ Menu,
under ‘About’ and look at the bold type across the top of the window to see the
version number installed and the edition in use. If the Personal edition is in use, you will
need to acquire an Activation Key to unlock those features.
(Support Case 00505127)
September 29, 2017 at 12:42 pm #4442AnonymousInactive
Jarrad… you do know that this doesn’t actually exist, correct? I have found NO WAYS since the update in 2013 to save a flipchart file into a PowerPoint. There used to be an easy conversion, but that is no longer available on ANY edition that I know of. If i am wrong, could you please advise how to access this. The use of chromebooks makes flipcharts extremely difficult. I don’t mind losing some functionality, but i do NEED it to be in PowerPoint.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)