- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
January 9, 2015 at 12:43 am #267Charlotte PetrovichParticipant
Cannot connect my ActivHub to my Activboard. I tried to download the ActivEngage app on my IPad, so I can connect my IPad to the Activboard. The Activboard will not recognize the ActivHub.
January 9, 2015 at 7:02 am #3885AnonymousInactive
Which app have you downloaded on your iPad?
You will also need to install the ActivEngage software on your computer from Promethean Planet.
If you are using ActivEngage, the manual can be found on article KBM114 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com
For ActivEngage 2 please refer to article 10989.
Should you wish to contact us directly about this issue, please fill in the form on the below link:
Alternatively you can contact us over the phone, a full list of numbers can be found here:
Please refer to your case reference number which I have created for yourself which is: 00477681.
January 10, 2015 at 5:20 pm #3886AnonymousInactive
I have downloaded ActivEngage on IPad but my Avtivboard does not connect to ActivHub. Connections on Activ Manager recognizes the ActivHub but it says “Not connected”
January 12, 2015 at 12:31 am #3887AnonymousInactive
Before we proceed, can you confirm if you have installed the ActivEngage in your computer? This is needed in order to connect to your iPad.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)