- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
February 12, 2015 at 3:11 pm #400Simeon PreußParticipant
I’m a math teacher, and I’m missing the ability to automatically create a coordinate system. At the moment, I’m slower than my pupils if I create a nice looking coordinate system live. As I’m working for years now with Active Inspire, It looks like this is a missing feature or its very well hidden.
February 12, 2015 at 7:14 pm #4223AnonymousInactive
Simeon, are you talking about something more than you might construct using the Grid Designer (right-click on a page background> Grid Designer) ? As maybe you know, each page has a grid, and it’s a matter of whether or not you have it show. You can turn the Grid Designer on, change the default scale, change the grid color/shade if you wish, draw coordinates on top of it, then right-click and turn the grid off from view when you’re done with it.
February 12, 2015 at 9:23 pm #4224AnonymousInactive
The XY Origin tool sets a point on the flipchart page around which other objects can be rotated. This functionality may not be related to the issue in question.
To enter the Grid Designer within ActivInspire, either right-click on a blank flipchart page with the Select tool is in use or press CTRL + SHIFT + G (COMMAND + SHIFT + G in OS X). From this tool, you can set various options for the grid in ActivInspire such as its visibility, how many pixels apart each grid line is, and whether objects will automatically snap to points on the grid.
(Support Case 00490340)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)