- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
January 4, 2017 at 3:04 am #1737rnunnParticipant
I recently upgraded to a new mac book pro using OS 10.12.2 Sierra. My Promethean will display the screen but there is not touch screen, pen, etc. I have unistalled and reinstalled the newest Activ drivers and no luck. How do I fix this?
January 4, 2017 at 5:53 am #8819AnonymousInactive
Thank you for posting on the Support Community.
With regard to the ActivDriver you have installed, what version is this?
To find the version you have installed, locate the ActivManager icon in your system tray or taskbar.
Click on the icon and select Control Panel.
The ActivDriver version can be found at the bottom of this window.
If you are using a version prior to 5.14.21 we would recommend uninstalling your current version of ActivDriver. Once removed, it is needed for the computer to be restarted at this point. Once back up and running, install the 5.14.21 ActivDriver from the below link:
If you have this version installed, does your Promethean hardware show listed within the Hardware tab on the ActivManager Control Panel?
If not, please check your USB cable and ensure that this is connected to the computer as this could be where the issue you are experiencing is relating too.
If you still have issues, please let us know what the model number of your Promethean hardware is.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)