Software Solutions
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Claudio ZavalaClaudio Zavala
      Participant

I recently updated to Yosemite on Mac. Now Actions Browser is missing as well as shape tool. Anyone else have this issue?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Claudio, 

Thank you for this feedback. 
      I will make sure our software developers are aware whilst we are working on a supported version of ActivInspire for Yosemite. 

Reference: 00464606

Anonymous
      Inactive

Are you sure that you have put in your serial number, both the action browser and the shape tool would be missing in the personal version of the software. Go to Help and make sure you see a serial number and not a button that says register.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have the same issue!  I had both action browser and shape tool on the personal PC version.  Is it just a Mac issue or is an update needed?
      Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Claire.
      Your reference number is: 00474903
      If you open ActivInspire up on your Mac computer, please click on Help>About. In bold the version number and also personal/professional will be stated.
      If you are using personal edition, these features will be disabled as it is only available in the professional version of the software. To upgrade to the professional edition, please enter your ActivInspire license number to the ‘Activation number’ field by going to Help>About>Register and accepting the terms and conditions and clicking on ‘Done’.

Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.