Software Solutions
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Deborah WehrlinDeborah Wehrlin
      Participant

We have been using this program for 5 years. This year many of our tools (revealer, shape tool) are missing. We are not given the option to create a new profile. Please help…..

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Deborah,

Thank you for your post.

The issue could be that you may be running the personal edition of ActivInspire, to check can you please open the software and go to Help > About and check the version.

If you are running the personal version you will need to enter your license key by going to Help > About > register.

If you do not have a license key you will need to generate one using your Promethean hardware, we have a guide to assist you. Please go to http://www.PrometheanKB.com and search for article 10937.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

Craig

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am missing the top toolbar. So I can’t view or do anything else. How can I restore the settings to the original format. I also have the little circle with the question mark that doesn’t go away. Thank you!

Anonymous
      Inactive

On the Main Toolbox, click the Main Menu Icon (very top left, under the wide share button).  Choose the ‘View’ menu there, then make sure the option for ‘Menubar’ is checked; click that option if it is not checked.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.