Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Blaze SonnierBlaze Sonnier
      Participant

I’m trying to get my display from my monitor to the promethean board but the image or display is cut off

Anonymous
      Inactive

What models of projector and board are in use with this system
      (Please DO NOT post any serial numbers)? 
      This will help us recommend settings for the computer and projector
      which may help with getting the image to fit on the board’s surface.

If the video connection is removed from either the computer
      or projector, there will be a generic ‘no signal’ screen that appears after not
      finding any input signal.  Does that ‘no
      signal’ screen fit within the surface of the board or are there any gaps
      between the image and the frame or overlaps onto the frame or behind the board?

Or, if this is an ActivPanel Touch, please make sure the screen
      resolution on the computer is at 1920×1080.

(Support Case 00580324)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am having the same issue – my computer screen looks fine but the Promethean board cuts off about 2 inches of each side of the screen – I have tried to calibrate but the calibration is outside of the display on the board and I literally cannot do anything…help please!

Anonymous
      Inactive

We would ask similar questions in this case, @nancycole

What models of projector and board/wall are in use with this system? Or, If this is an ActivPanel, what model of panel is in use? (Please DO NOT post any serial numbers)
      This will help us recommend settings for the computer and projector which may help with getting the image to fit on the board’s surface.

If the video connection is removed from either the computer or projector, there will be a generic ‘no signal’ screen that appears after not finding any input signal.  Does that ‘no signal’ screen fit within the surface of the board or are there any gaps
      between the image and the frame or overlaps onto the frame or behind the board?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have an Epson 525W PowerLite. My Promethean hardware is ActivBoard is V8.04 Build 4 with ActivHub 5.13 Build 0. Hope that helps and makes sense!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello,

If you have a 78″ Promethean board, the screen resolution on the computer needs to be at 1024 x 768, and the aspect ratio on the projector 4:3 if using a Promethean Projector.
      -On a 87″ Promethean board, the screen resolution on the computer needs to be at 1280 X 800, with an aspect ratio of 16:10.
      -On a 95″ Promethean board, the screen resolution on the computer, needs to be at 1280 X 720, with an aspect ratio of 16:9.
      Please check the screen resolution on your computer, and adjust it, according to the size of the board. 
      Although, with anything related to the Projector, you will need to contact the manufacturer Epson directly, as we are not able to guide you on how to adjust the Aspect ratio on that projector.
      I hope this helps.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.