Projectors
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      PaulvbPaulvb
      Participant

I have a Promethean UST-1 short throw and there is no option to adjust the brightness. It is Greyed out in the Image section of the menu.

Is there a fix for this?

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your message. It is rather bizarre that the brightness option is grayed out.

What happens when you scroll down to brightness and use the side arrows on the projector remote?

If the issue persists we would suggest factory resetting your projector. To do this you will need to access the projector menu > Installation I > Reset.

Thanks,

Kate

Promethean Technical Support

PaulvbPaulvb
      Participant

I am unable to access the brightness option from the Image tab. In fact, all of my options in that tab are greyed out except for Display mode and Rest.

I have tried the Installation->Reset to no avail.

Karen PrometheanKaren Promethean

Hello Paul,

Thank you for that information.

Please navigate to the Installation II tab then scroll down to Lamp Mode.  What is it set to?  Can you select the various options there to see if brightness improves?

If there is still an issue then please test another known working lamp in the projector.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if the issue persists – we are happy to assist.

Kind Regards,

Karen

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.