March 12, 2020 at 1:28 pm #19307Steph AndersonParticipant
when using extended mode on the laptop the pen doesn’t work, only using a finger. Why?
Both pen or finger work when using the board in duplicate mode from laptop.
March 13, 2020 at 7:06 am #19308Adam K PrometheanModerator
Can you let us know which model of ActivPanel and operating system is being used?
March 13, 2020 at 2:23 pm #19309Steph AndersonParticipant
running Windows 10 and the board is ActivPanel Ti series model AP7 B75
March 16, 2020 at 9:06 am #19319Adam K PrometheanModerator
Windows 10 supports the following inputs ONLY across an extended desktop and to control INDIVIDUAL screens:
Palm/ block erase.
Windows 10 does not support the following input to control a single extended desktop display:
For Stylus inputs – This is where this one starts changing things slightly. The ‘stylus’ input that is being sent to the operating system is intercepted by ActivDriver (if installed) and turned into a ‘mouse’ input.
Microsoft Windows 10 does not support a mouse input to control a single monitor, mouse inputs will always ‘span’ across the entire desktop area.
It may be that you wish to change your ActivDriver settings under the Pen tab to “Tablet” rather than “Mouse”.
Alternatively, if you do not have the ActivDriver installed, Windows has ‘Tablet PC Settings’ which allows you to calibrate pen input and touch input. You may find that this helps too.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.10 (released to US users 14 February 2020)
- Release Notes for Apps: Screen Share, Classroom Essential apps, myPromethean Mobile App (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.3 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivDriver v5.18.18 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.1 (released 6 December 2019)