- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
April 24, 2015 at 2:21 pm #581Annette PeipertParticipant
Product #PRM-AB2-02. Even with the pen an inch away from the board it starts writing.
April 24, 2015 at 9:27 pm #4610AnonymousInactive
Is this happening with any pens used at the board (even working ones borrowed from other boards) or does this only happen when a certain pen or set of pens is used?
If the Board is being recognized by the ActivManager on the computer, first try to calibrate the board by choosing the ‘Calibration ‘ option from the ActivManager then using your pen at the board to complete that process.
IN the ActivManager’s control panel, take note of the Firmware version listed with the ActivBoard and the version of ActivDriver listed at the bottom next to the copyright date. If needed, the 5.11 ActivDriver can be downloaded from our Knowledgebase, in Article 10902; the 3.76 firmware can be downloaded from Article 10360, with instructions to apply that update in Article 10800.
If the USB connection in place uses any additional hardware, such as an extension cable, a booster or other adapter, or a wallbox or other USB hub, please instead connect a single length of A-to-B USB cable from the computer to the board’s electronics, located behind its upper left corner. While connected in this manner, are the interactions at the board improved in any way while connected to any computer with the updated driver installed?
If not, please contact our Technical Support Team with the serial number of the board in question, so we can verify its warranty coverage.
(Support Case 00522961)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)