October 8, 2019 at 7:20 pm #17861
Everything looks correct when I open Activinspire. I can calibrate using the pen. I can move the arrow around with the pen in a flipchart. The issue is when I try clicking on the toolbox or have the writing tool selected, it moves the pen around, but doesn’t write.
- Updated both Inspire and Driver (latest version as of 10/8/19).
- Restarted both board and computer. Tried different USB port.
- Tried a different pen that I know is writing on a different, but same model board.
I feel like there is a setting that isn’t correct, but I’m at a loss…
October 9, 2019 at 7:33 am #17868
Thanks for posting.
Can you let us know the model of the product you are using? This will be next to your serial number (although we do not need this).
Are you also using a Windows or Mac computer?
October 9, 2019 at 1:14 pm #17878
October 10, 2019 at 6:40 am #17885
You will need to enable activhardwareservice.
Go to System Preferences and select Security & Privacy.
Click the Privacy tab and select Accessibility.
Click the lock to make changes, find activhardwareservice in the list, and check the box to enable it.
I hope this helps.
October 10, 2019 at 3:22 pm #17895
It is checked.
The pen will make the cursor arrow move around the board. For some reason it just won’t allow her to click on the writing tool.
I can calibrate and it recognizes the pens there. It just won’t recognize it on the tools.
October 11, 2019 at 4:43 am #17899
October 24, 2019 at 11:46 pm #18022Amy GoebelParticipant
We’re having the same issues. We have the same model boards and staff are on the same OS. Super FRUSTRATING!
October 25, 2019 at 5:53 am #18033
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.10 (released to US users 14 February 2020)
- Release Notes for Apps: Screen Share, Classroom Essential apps, myPromethean Mobile App (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.3 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivDriver v5.18.18 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.1 (released 6 December 2019)