Software Solutions
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ratha nadarajratha nadaraj
      Participant

Hi,

My students is using a WIndows 11 laptop. Recently all the game based activities, when shared with him, are all badly pixelated or parts of alphabets are missing.

Is anyone having this same issue.

I have done all the WIndows updates, but the strange thing is, but it is only affecting the games/activity.

Cards are not pixelated. Any help would be appreciated.

Noel PrometheanNoel Promethean

Hello Ratha,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please let us know the Promethean Software that you are using to share the activities with?

Is it the ActivInspire Software or Classflow?

Also are the other student that are using a different Operating System, such as Windows 10 having the same issue?

Please let us know.

Thank You,

Noel,

Promethean Technical Support

Noel PrometheanNoel Promethean

Hello Ratha,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please let us know the Promethean Software that you are using to share the activities with?

Is it the ActivInspire Software or Classflow?

Also are the other student that are using a different Operating System, such as Windows 10 having the same issue?

Please let us know.

Thank You,

Noel,

Promethean Technical Support

ratha nadarajratha nadaraj
      Participant

Hi,

I work with Persons with Special needs. This particular student has compulsive behaviour.

When working on the classflow activity, if he makes a mistake the red X appears he immediately exits and starts again. This can happen more than 20 times in a sessions. 

COuld this be causing the issue. I attach a screen shot of the page and what he does.

Hope this helps.

James PrometheanJames Promethean

Hi Ratha,

Thanks for your post.

It is possible that this behaviour could have an impact on the appearance of the page, as the browser is constantly storing cookies every time a link is clicked.

Have you tried running the activities from a different browser or clearing the cache and cookies from the one you are using?

Thanks

James

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Software Solutions’ is closed to new topics and replies.