August 20, 2019 at 12:28 am #16831
Hello. Prior to the two most recent updates, sound files played within the ActivInspire environment, going back years. When I use the countdown timer and play a sound at the end, it just played. It was perfect. Now it opens up iTunes to play a sound file. Is there a hidden setting somewhere I’m missing? Thanks for your help.
August 20, 2019 at 8:20 am #16833
Adam K PrometheanModerator
This behaviour has changed with the release of Mojave which has stopped the sound/video playing within the ActivInspire environment and caused the software to crash, as a work around our development team helped to resolve this by using the default media player that is set
I will raise this with our development team to see increase the awareness of our customers wishing to have this play in the previous ActivInspire environment.
August 29, 2019 at 3:35 am #16942
Is there anything that I can do to help resolve this so that the sound files open in the Activinspire environment again instead of iTunes? If not, will there be any updates to remedy this issue?
August 31, 2019 at 3:25 pm #16977
Our software have been made aware of the issue. When new version from Mac OSX or Windows are released we do not get notified of any changes. We are currently looking into this issue, however there is no date to say when or if it will be fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivInspire v2.17 (released 13th August 2019)