Software Solutions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Adem Promethean Adem Promethean 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    agalit
    agalit
    Participant

Hello. Prior to the two most recent updates, sound files played within the ActivInspire environment, going back years. When I use the countdown timer and play a sound at the end, it just played. It was perfect. Now it opens up iTunes to play a sound file. Is there a hidden setting somewhere I’m missing? Thanks for your help.

Hi agalit,

This behaviour has changed with the release of Mojave which has stopped the sound/video playing within the ActivInspire environment and caused the software to crash, as a work around our development team helped to resolve this by using the default media player that is set

I will raise this with our development team to see increase the awareness of our customers wishing to have this play in the previous ActivInspire environment.

Thanks,

Adam

Promethean Support

Craig Brinkman
    Craig Brinkman
    Participant

Is there anything that I can do to help resolve this so that the sound files open in the Activinspire environment again instead of iTunes?  If not, will there be any updates to remedy this issue?

Adem Promethean
    Adem Promethean

Our software have been made aware of the issue. When new version from Mac OSX or Windows are released we do not get notified of any changes. We are currently looking into this issue, however there is no date to say when or if it will be fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.