- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
February 18, 2015 at 10:10 am #423Margaret LeahyParticipant
Although we can download the resource pack, we cannot import it into ActivInspire (V1.8.64351).
February 18, 2015 at 8:58 pm #4299AnonymousInactive
When importing the
resource pack through the File menu (File > Import > Resource Pack to (My/Shared)
resources), are you encountering any error messages? If so, can you post a screenshot of that message?
Are you unable to
import those resources into the updated version 2.3 ActivInspire software, or
does the same error message or behavior present?
(Support Case 00491653)
February 20, 2015 at 9:10 am #4300AnonymousInactive
Thanks for your reply. We are using the version of Activ Inspire available on the Promethean Planet website and when we import the resource pack the the file menu, we get an ‘import failed’ message. We have uninstalled and re-downloaded the resource pack to no avail. Attached is a screenshot of the error message.
February 20, 2015 at 9:24 am #4301AnonymousInactive
Thanks for your reply.
Please could you advise on the file name of the resource pack (and extension type).
Please clear your “Temp” files on the computer and restart the computer. Try to import the resource pack again and see if this works.
Temp files can be located by searching for %TEMP% on your computer.
Case – 00491653
February 20, 2015 at 9:37 am #4302AnonymousInactive
It is the main ActivInspire resource pack v1.1 available through Promethean Planet. We will clear the temp files and see what happens!
February 26, 2015 at 4:27 pm #4303AnonymousInactive
Sorted! Thanks a mil!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)