- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
June 12, 2015 at 10:29 am #653Peter LovejoyParticipant
I have just had a new activpanel installed and writing (either using my finger or one of the supplied pens) in the activinspire softwear is very unresponsive. This is to the point of it being almost impossible to produce neat handwriting. It often takes a while to register my touch so I will be on my 2nd or 3rd letter before it ‘wakes up’. Also it regularly does not recognise small inputs such as crossing t’s. This was never an issue with my old board. Is this due to a defective board of a design flaw universal to all activpanels? Thanks.
June 12, 2015 at 11:16 am #4807AnonymousInactive
What you are describing is something we have come across before when users are running an older version of ActivInspire and older versions of the ActivDriver. The latest ActivInspire is v2.4 and the latest ActivDriver is v5.11.
If you could please check your installed versions and update where required and try again?
For instructions on how to do this please go to http://www.PrometheanKB.com and search for articles:
10416 – for instructions on how to download the latest ActivInspire software.
10902 – for for the latest version of ActivDriver
11190 – for the correct settings within ActivInspire to be checked once you are on the latest version.
If you would like to contact us via telephone regarding this case then please quote case reference number 546710.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)