Accessories
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Steven SchusterSteven Schuster
      Participant

My Promethean Board Pens no longer work.  I can use the pen feature only from the computer.  My school’s tech support fixed the problem, but it only worked temporarily.  My board is about 10 years old, so maybe I need new pens.  Please advise.

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello Steven,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please confirm the model of ActivBoard you have. to help you find this, please take a look at support article 1088.

Do you have any other pens of the same model you can test with? This will confirm if the issue the pen and not the ActivBoaed itself.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Craig

Steven SchusterSteven Schuster
      Participant

My board’s is a ABV378PRO.  I have four pens.  Two light gray pens and two dark gray pens.  None of them work on the board.

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply.  I had to edit your post to remove the serial number as this can be used to generate ActivInspire licences so I have replaced it with the model number.

Can you please check that you have the latest version of ActivDriver installed- https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/-activdriver-

Can you please confirm the following:

• If the amplifier button on the side is lit and what color it is?
      • If the LED in the top left of the ActivBoard is lit, if so what color?
      • Does the ActivBoard show in ActivManager?  If so what is the firmware version?
      • When you touch the pen to the surface of the ActivBoard, does the LED change colour?

We look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Paul

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.