Software Solutions
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Lori MacConnellLori MacConnell
      Participant

Is there a way to get rid of the giant ClassFlow button at the top of the screen? It goes away if I uncheck the option in Settings about making the document tabs visible, but what I really want is to see the document tabs for my open flipcharts and not have space taken up with the ClassFlow Connect icon in that toolbar. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Anonymous
      Inactive

There is no setting in the software or any other method
      available for removing the ClassFlow button from the ActivInspire software
      at  this time.

We will raise this as a suggestion for enhancement to our
      software, which may be implemented in a future version.

(Support Case 00492025)

Anonymous
      Inactive

have you created a way to remove it yet?  i like to be able to switch between flipcharts as i teach.  the popup menu is NOT easy to use and the Classflow button which i NEVER EVER use is taking up valuable space at the bottom of my board.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The ClassFlow ‘Connect’ button is still a feature of the ActivInspire software and cannot be removed from the software or otherwise made not visible.

We will raise this as a request for enhancement to be made in a possible future release of the ActivInspire software.

Paul ArtusPaul Artus
      Participant

So you were asked about this three years ago. Why have you not made this optional, so that we can actually see the lessons rather than a gigantic useless banner?

James PrometheanJames Promethean

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your post.

An enhancement request has remained open since this was first requested.

We have thousands of users who make use of the ClassFlow button in ActivInspire for their day to day lessons.

With this in mind and having received very few requests for this to be amended, our developers are working on other side of the software.

We will in any case add your post to the enhancement request. However, there is no way of knowing if and when this will be addressed.

The only solution we can suggest would be to revert to a far older version of ActivInspire from before the ClassFlow link was added.

This would have potential compatibility issues with your operating system though.

If you would like to try this solution, please let us know.

Thanks

James

Promethean Technical Support

home

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.