Software Solutions
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      AlexdigitAlexdigit
      Participant

I am from Switzerland, in charge of ActivInspire support in my school. 
      This is  a very old problem, but not yet solved.
      On a Mac-pro with Retina screen, when we try to use screen capture ( Activinspire/DestopTools/Camera) there is a sudden and unexpected “400% zoom” and only the upper left corner or the screen becomes available for screen capture.
      Looks like all the teachers with a Retina screen have the same bug. We are using the very latest version of ActivInspire ( 2.4.66096) and several version of OSx
      It is not related to the OSx release: this bug has been known for years …
         I have already submitted this problem ,I know a lot of people have it , I have never seen any real response form the support, even an official acknowledgment about this issue. Maybe I missed something …Has someone seen this problem?
      Has someone a solution ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Alexis,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the ActviInspire Retina Display issue. Please rest assured, this is something that we are aware of and there is an existing Escalation currently open for our Developers to review. We expect a fix to be included with a future release of ActivInspire, though we don’t have an exact release date we can provide. I will be happy to add this post to the existing Escalation for you.

In the meantime, please check our support site regularly as this is where the latest version of ActivInspire will always be located (https://support.prometheanworld.com/). Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Kind Regards,
      Jose Corona
      Promethean Escalations

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello, I am having the same issue. Has this been resolved with a software update yet?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thanks you for posting on the Support Community.

With regard to this issue, this hasn’t yet been fixed within the latest version of ActivInspire (2.8). 
      However I will pass your request on to the development team.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

It is now January 2017 and I have the same issue as described above. Is there a solution to this problem yet?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi JSharp,

Thanks for your post.

There is still no update for this issue, however I will pass your comments on to the development team.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Looks like this is taking an eternity to resolve.  I have had the same issue since replacing my iMac.

Is there a workaround?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi BenCheetham

We currently do not have a work around but we have raised the issue with our development team. 

Apologies for the delay. 

Thank you,

Craig 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.