Software Solutions
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Cameron LongCameron Long
      Participant

My organization wants to deploy Screen Share to windows client devices. The devices will use application to connect to Promethean displays. We know screen share works with our displays after testing several devices.

We intend to deploy the application using Intune MDM. I need an .MSI or an .EXE with silent install/uninstall option to deploy this application to our devices. From what I can tell the file available on your site does not meet our organization’s needs. Is there an alternative download or a representative I can speak with to receive the files needed for an enterprise scale deployment of ScreenShare to Windows clients? We can not have the EULA appear during install, We need it to run completely silent.

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello Cameron,

Thank you for your post.

Please find below a link to Screen Share MSI for Windows:

https://support.prometheanworld.com/download/63766/

As this is ts an MSI it utilises all standard command line install switches.

Please let us know if you need any further support.

Kind regards,

Craig

Cameron LongCameron Long
      Participant

Thank you! I will attempt to deploy this application using Microsoft Intune MDM and let you know the results.

Hello Cameron,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, please, let us know if you are able to deploy the software or if we can be or further help.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arianna

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.