June 4, 2021 at 2:30 pm #33690Cameron LongParticipant
My organization wants to deploy Screen Share to windows client devices. The devices will use application to connect to Promethean displays. We know screen share works with our displays after testing several devices.
We intend to deploy the application using Intune MDM. I need an .MSI or an .EXE with silent install/uninstall option to deploy this application to our devices. From what I can tell the file available on your site does not meet our organization’s needs. Is there an alternative download or a representative I can speak with to receive the files needed for an enterprise scale deployment of ScreenShare to Windows clients? We can not have the EULA appear during install, We need it to run completely silent.
June 7, 2021 at 8:48 am #33696Craig PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
Please find below a link to Screen Share MSI for Windows:
As this is ts an MSI it utilises all standard command line install switches.
Please let us know if you need any further support.
June 7, 2021 at 3:38 pm #33701Cameron LongParticipant
Thank you! I will attempt to deploy this application using Microsoft Intune MDM and let you know the results.
June 8, 2021 at 10:15 am #33704Arianna PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, please, let us know if you are able to deploy the software or if we can be or further help.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.27 (released 10 June 2021)