Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      richard lowryrichard lowry
      Participant

There has been an update in the software. A number of annoying changes have happened, however I have found ways around them.

I cannot find the scroll down button. Has it gone? Can I have it back please? Please help.

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your post.

To better assist you with the issue reported, we kindly ask you to clarify which software you updated. Please, also confirm the version of the software and the model number of the hardware you have installed this software on, if any.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arianna

Promethean Technical Support

richard lowryrichard lowry
      Participant

Thank you for responding, the problem has been resolved. The update removed the page extender option and I could not find it as I was looking in the wrong place.

I think I am running version 2.18.68238. There are changes to the shape drawing tools that are making using it awkward but I am slowly find out how to use the newer version.

I am very please that I have received a response from you and I am reassured for any future problems.

Thanks again.

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your reply.

You can select the Page Extender feature in ActivInspire Professional edition by clicking on View and scrolling down to “Page Extender”.

Regarding the Shape drawing tools, please let us know what you are trying to do and how we can assist you.

You can find articles and support material on ActivInspire on this page of our Support Portal: https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/-activinspire-/

We look forward to hearing from you to assist you further.

Thank you and kind regards,

Arianna

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.