Student Response Devices
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I am creating a self-paced quiz with a variety of questions. I have some open questions and I remember I should be able to allow for multiple correct answers, but I can’t remember how to put those in.

For instance, I have a question where the correct answer is either maths, math or mathematics. How can I allow for any of those to be correct, without making it a multiple choice question?

Hope anyone can help, thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Marije,

Thank you for your post.

Your case reference number is – 00610084.

To select multiple answers please open the questions manager (insert questions) and tick the boxes under the answers for correct.

This will allow you to have multiple correct answers.

Thank you,

Craig

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Craig,

Thanks for your answer, but this is exactly what I didn’t mean. I want to use the “text” questions, not the multiple choice questions. In the screenshot I put in the correct answers separated by a semi colon, but that doesn’t work. It is a listening comprehension test and they have to fill in the missing word. Making it a multiple choice question would make it too easy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Marije,

You will be able to do this by having all of the words combined.
      For example, 

I then typed the word maths and got the answer correct.

I hope this information helped.

Thank you,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

How would this work if your answer was a number?  For instance, my answer could be 10/24 or 5/12? 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Maren,

With that set of question and answer you may be best with multiple choice questions rather than the text based option.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.