What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael JennerMichael Jenner
      Participant

Is it possible to set up short cuts for picking colors? 

To speed up the process of preparing boards I would like to be able to quickly pick different colors. When I’m at the ActivBoard it’s not an issue, but when preparing boards on the PC with a Wacom tablet and pen it would be great to have shortcuts for colors. 

Kind regards,
      Michael 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Michael

On the Main Tool box you can have  8,16 or 24 colors to select from. When you are using the Wacom tablet with the ActivInspire software make sure your toolbox is showing.
      Open the ActivInspire software and select FILE / SETTINGS. On the Layout tab you can select the amount of colors and whether or not you want the toolbox to show on the screen.

Frances Promethean Technical Support 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Frances, 

Thanks, but I’m looking for keyboard short-cuts, like ctrl-E for eraser, ctrl-d for duplicate etc. 
      It would be great if I could pick three or four colors by typing e.g. ctrl-1 through ctrl-4. 

Kind regards, 
      Michael 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Michael this is an excellent suggestion.
      We can raise this request as an enhancement to the developers.
      Because this is an enhancement will not have a time or date as to when or if it will be incorporated in the future versions of the software.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks!
      Please do request it as an enhancement. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

We will raise this as an enhancement request.  You can also look at the user defined buttons in the settings menu. Perhaps one of these would work for you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.