- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
June 29, 2015 at 8:01 am #679Michael JennerParticipant
Is it possible to set up short cuts for picking colors?
To speed up the process of preparing boards I would like to be able to quickly pick different colors. When I’m at the ActivBoard it’s not an issue, but when preparing boards on the PC with a Wacom tablet and pen it would be great to have shortcuts for colors.
June 29, 2015 at 1:07 pm #4873AnonymousInactive
On the Main Tool box you can have 8,16 or 24 colors to select from. When you are using the Wacom tablet with the ActivInspire software make sure your toolbox is showing.
Open the ActivInspire software and select FILE / SETTINGS. On the Layout tab you can select the amount of colors and whether or not you want the toolbox to show on the screen.
Frances Promethean Technical Support
June 29, 2015 at 2:55 pm #4874AnonymousInactive
Thanks, but I’m looking for keyboard short-cuts, like ctrl-E for eraser, ctrl-d for duplicate etc.
It would be great if I could pick three or four colors by typing e.g. ctrl-1 through ctrl-4.
June 29, 2015 at 2:58 pm #4875AnonymousInactive
Hello Michael this is an excellent suggestion.
We can raise this request as an enhancement to the developers.
Because this is an enhancement will not have a time or date as to when or if it will be incorporated in the future versions of the software.
June 29, 2015 at 3:01 pm #4876AnonymousInactive
Please do request it as an enhancement.
June 29, 2015 at 3:08 pm #4877AnonymousInactive
We will raise this as an enhancement request. You can also look at the user defined buttons in the settings menu. Perhaps one of these would work for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)