May 24, 2019 at 8:40 pm #16240
I obtained the “ActivInspire_en_US_windows.exe” (version 2.14.67304) download for Windows and am trying to silently install it. Using the built in help it says I should be able to use the “/s /v/qn” triggers. When I run this I get a setup.log reporting a -3 exit code.
Any help or insight into this would be greatly appreciated. I would like to perform the full install with the below included.
Help\English (United States)
Core Resources\English (United States)
Hand Writing Recognition\English (United States)
May 27, 2019 at 12:30 pm #16249
Adam K PrometheanModerator
Thanks for posting.
Please run the executable file for ActivInspire and choose the Network install option.
Once this is ran, it will create you an .MSI file so that you can deploy over to your network.
You can follow the network install guide on the link below:
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivInspire v2.17 (released 13th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.1.2 (released 9th July 2019)
- Design Mode
- ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2, Lock the ActivPanel?
- Activinspire not fully installing on Mac