- This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
April 20, 2015 at 2:14 pm #565Jennifer StrelserParticipant
When using the count down clock there have always been a set of sounds I could choose from when the timer ended. Now the only choice I get is “no sound.” How can I get the list of animal sounds back?
April 20, 2015 at 8:07 pm #4580AnonymousInactive
When in that window, if no sounds are available in that drop-down window, click on the “…” button beside that drop-down to browse to the folder on the computer where the desired sound files are located. Browse into the folder (you will not see any files in the folder) and click “Select Folder”. You will see the sounds in that folder in the drop-down menu after choosing that folder.
(Support Case 00520152)
November 2, 2015 at 7:47 pm #4581AnonymousInactive
I am having the same problem. I can see sound files in the Promethean sound folder but none of them are able to be highlighted and selected. I have also tried adding sound files to the resource packs. Nothing will seem to fix the missing sound files. Any other ideas?
December 2, 2015 at 3:39 pm #4582AnonymousInactive
I don’t even get an option to select sounds. When I click… it defaults to my flashdrive. I try selecting the ActiveInspire software but there is no sounds available. It is very interesting because this has happened to 3 other computers at our school. The other 2 boards have different sound options available. I really like using this feature. How do I get it back??
March 30, 2017 at 1:54 pm #4583AnonymousInactive
I came today to specifically find an answer to this problem. I have yet to read one that works. Is there a solution?
March 31, 2017 at 6:11 pm #4584AnonymousInactive
Here’s how to
add sounds to ActivInspire:
Transfer a folder with the sounds that you want to C:UsersPublicDocumentsActiv
SoftwareActivInspire in each classroom.
Then, with ActivInspire
open choose the clock tool, countdown, and then navigate to
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)