What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jennifer StrelserJennifer Strelser
      Participant

When using the count down clock there have always been a set of sounds I could choose from when the timer ended. Now the only choice I get is “no sound.” How can I get the list of animal sounds back?

Anonymous
      Inactive

When in that window, if no sounds are available in that drop-down window, click on the “…” button beside that drop-down to browse to the folder on the computer where the desired sound files are located.  Browse into the folder (you will not see any files in the folder) and click “Select Folder”.  You will see the sounds in that folder in the drop-down menu after choosing that folder.

(Support Case 00520152)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am having the same problem. I can see sound files in the Promethean sound folder but none of them are able to be highlighted and selected. I have also tried adding sound files to the resource packs. Nothing will seem to fix the missing sound files. Any other ideas?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t even get an option to select sounds. When I click… it defaults to my flashdrive. I try selecting the ActiveInspire software but there is no sounds available. It is very interesting because this has happened to 3 other computers at our school. The other 2 boards have different sound options available. I really like using this feature. How do I get it back??

Anonymous
      Inactive

I came today to specifically find an answer to this problem. I have yet to read one that works. Is there a solution?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Here’s how to
      add sounds to ActivInspire:

Transfer a folder with the sounds that you want to C:UsersPublicDocumentsActiv
      SoftwareActivInspire
      in each classroom.

Then, with ActivInspire
      open choose the clock tool, countdown, and then navigate to
      C:UsersPublicDocumentsActiv SoftwareActivInspireSounds:

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.