Software Solutions
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Emőke FataEmőke Fata
      Participant

Several/Most of my flipcharts have been spoilt with the last two updates of ActivInspire. I have macOS Big Sur version 11.5.1, ActivInspire version 2.22.69367 at the moment.

The font of a lot of text objects has been changed making the whole text impossible to read. If I change them one by one into Arial, they look normal.

In addition, strangely enough, a lot of images appear in a much smaller size, while clinking on the object I can see the borders showing the original size. When I try to resize them, after one click, the image becomes at least five the size of the previous one and cannot be changed anymore.

These are the problems I have faced so far. I have started correcting my exercises, but I have so many of them that it seems impossible to finish.

Is there a simple way how I can get back all my flipcharts the way I originally created them?

Thank you for your kind help in advance.

Emoke

Hello Emőke,

Thank you for your post.

Due to the nature of this issue, we would like to contact you directly via e-mail with specific troubleshooting and questions.

Kind regards,
      Autumn
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Spoilt flipcharts after the last two updates of ActivInspire’ is closed to new replies.