December 12, 2019 at 4:42 pm #18631Stefano MatarreseParticipant
I get this message all the time
« Unfortunately ….. has stopped »
whenever I try to launch TIMER, SPINNER, WHITEBOARD
Using an AP6-65-4K (with latest update)
December 13, 2019 at 6:11 am #18641WendyModerator
I think you posted this one twice. As this is the correct forum for this topic, I will copy my reply here too:
Try the following: Start the ActivPanel, switch to the OPS source.
Click on the menu icon at the bottom left of the background surface.
Click on Settings at the bottom, then Settings again on the screen that appears next.
This should take you into the Android settings.
Now click apps – find the ActivTools – Whiteboard and any other apps you found crashing and select them to Clear Data
Restart the OPS from the side of the ActivPanel
Should this not resolve the issue, you may need to reset the ActivConnect OPS-G and update it to the latest software version :
Promethean Technical Support
January 30, 2020 at 1:31 pm #18941Susan GParticipant
I upgraded my OS yesterday (v 18.104.22.168) and am now getting this message (Unfortunately whiteboard has stopped) when I try to start my whiteboard. I followed your directions above, but it didn’t resolve the issue. Anything else I should try?
January 31, 2020 at 6:03 am #18952Adam K PrometheanModerator
Thanks for your reply.
If the steps for force stop and clear data have not helped, I would recommend factory resetting your device.
You may need to then apply the updates again to the device, please then try to launch the whiteboard once updated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)