Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Jon ChambersJon Chambers
      Participant

How do you update the ActivTable to a later version (e.g. v1.4.1)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Jon,

Thank you for your post.

To update the Activ Table you would need to first update to version 1.2 via the check for updates in the software settings and then repeat the process to get to version 1.4

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Craig.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Craig, Thanks for this. I am in the process of doing this. But the update cycle is taking forever to upgrade to the current version 1.4.1. It has been going now for 45 mins easily. How long should it take?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Jon
      Were you able to do this? Once it’s downloaded you have to open the setup icon in activities menu, you don’t launch it once you download it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Eventually.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Am I to understand that once you download the update, it installs automatically with no other intervention on my part

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Richard,

Apologies for the confusion, it depends on which version of the ActivTable software you are upgrading from and to.

What version are you on now?

We look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards,
      Paul

Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m trying to move from Version 1.2.1 to 1.4.1

It downloads but then what? It never asks to install it just goes back to the original display.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Richard,

Thanks for getting back to us. Please follow this article:

https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=I-am-trying-to-update-my-ActivTable-software-from-version-1-2-1-but-nothing-has-changed-Did-the-update-fail

Once it has updated to 1.3 you will then be able to update to 1.4 from there as normal through the settings menu.

If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind Regards,
      Paul

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.