December 11, 2020 at 4:06 pm #31784Richard RiggsParticipant
We have a ust-p1 projector that will not come on. No error patterns are given, and the cooling fan just keeps running hard and loud even though it’s been turned off for awhile and unplugged. A very faded light will come from the bulb for 2 seconds then fade away. That repeats every 30-40 seconds. Any thoughts?
December 14, 2020 at 4:31 pm #31827Michael PrometheanSenior Moderator
We would suggest testing with another known working lamp. It is quite odd that the projector would shut down without any user input and not give a error message. That error message would typically appear in the form of a flashing power or lamp LED. At times, the projector may try to strike the lamp several times prior to going into an error code.
If removing the projector from power for 2 minutes and testing with a known working lamp fail to resolve the issue, please let us know and we will be happy to reach out to get a support case started.
December 14, 2020 at 5:27 pm #31829Richard RiggsParticipant
New update. We left it running while it continued to have its problem. After a little bit, the orange lamp light came on, and there were some blinking codes. The power light blinked 5 times followed by 12 blinks from the lamp light, then repeat. Does that sound like an error code?
December 16, 2020 at 3:10 pm #31880
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)