Software Solutions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Adam K Promethean Adam K Promethean 3 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author
    Michael Adams
    Michael Adams
    Participant

I always had it set to not appear on startup, but I can’t find that option with the newest version.

Also, it would be very helpful if you would display the dates of the last update on the threads of this forum.  I searched a few pages deep to try and see if this question had been answered.  I would have saved a lot of time if I realized my search went as far back as a year.

Hi Michael Adams,

Thanks for posting.

For your post, are you referring to the ActivInspire Dashboard?

If so, this has recently changed to include the new updated dashboard which includes new features within ActivInspire such as the Activities.
    If you’d like, we can raise an enhancement for the new Dashboard to be able to turn this off like in previous versions.

If you are referring to a different piece of software, please let me know.

We’ll raise your suggestion for the Community with our Web team to see if this is possible.

Thanks,
    Adam

Promethean Support
    Case 01025643

Michael Adams
    Michael Adams
    Participant

I was referring to the Activinspire Dashboard.  I really liked the option of being able to disable it upon startup of Activinspire.  Thanks!

Thank you for that Feedback.

We will raise this with our next level support team to pass along as a possible enhancement to the ActivInspire software, which would be implemented in a future release of that software.  Such a release would be announced on our Support Website and on this Support Community.

Alicia Peterson
    Alicia Peterson
    Participant

Hi,

I just searched the community for this topic and wanted to add my vote for an option to not display the dashboard on opening as well!    The dashboard is fine, but I prefer to not have to close it every single day.

Thank you!

Hi Alicia Peterson,

Thanks for posting.

We welcome all feedback and suggestions on ActivInspire.

We’ll add your request to the current development ticket with our software team to review and hopefully implement in the future.

Thanks,
    Adam

Promethean Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.