- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous.
January 22, 2015 at 7:32 pm #331ErinParticipant
I have four pens for my ActivBoard and none of them are working and there seems to be no reason why. They do not respond to calibration. When I hover them over the fire button in the top left corner the fire lights up blue.
January 22, 2015 at 8:31 pm #4100AnonymousInactive
It might not be your pens at fault. Look in the system tray of the PC (bottom right hand corner), look for the Activmanager icon (orange man holding a flame). Is there a red cross over the activmanager? If so there is no connection between your PC and board, which is why the pens aren’t working. Take the USB cable out of the PC and reinsert. Wait a while. See if that fixes it.
Let us know.
Thanks & Rgds
January 23, 2015 at 6:32 am #4101AnonymousInactive
Following on from Jon’s post, please try removing your USB cable to your ActivBoard and reconnect and if your pens are still not appear working please power off your ActivBoard at the mains (ensure that the projector is powered off first) and remove the USB from the computer. Leave this for 10 minutes and reconnect and turn everything back on and try to calibrate your Activpens.
If you are still having issues and would like to contact us directly about this issue, please quote reference 00483814
January 31, 2015 at 5:17 pm #4102AnonymousInactive
I have a similar issue. I can use the pen for 5 ~ 10 minutes and after that it just stop working.
February 2, 2015 at 5:10 am #4103AnonymousInactive
Thanks for your comment,
Did you follow what my colleague suggested above?
Would you kindly tell us what is the model number of your board?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)