What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Nina WhalenNina Whalen
      Participant

what do the flame colors mean, after calibrating board, flame at the left top of board flashes, green,read,yellow,blue stops blinking but the pen is not calibrated and the pen jumps all over the board

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Nina,

Thank you for your post.

When the LED flame flashes different colours it normally means that the ActivBoard is starting up.

If it becomes steady red, it means that there is no connection between the ActivBoard and the computer.

If it becomes steady white/light purple, it means that the board is connected correctly.

Can you please advise what is the colour of the flame at the moment?

Thank you
      Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

My board will power cycle thru the different colors and then becomes steady red, however the Laptop recognizes the connection as it is indicated by the popup on the laptop that one device connected, but the pen is unable to interact with the board.  It is a Pro100 board w/ Activ Inspire v2.10 and the activ driver is v5.12 and firmware on the board is v3.5 or 6

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi! Can you help? I cannot calibrate, the flame is red and after the pen touching the board it becomes blue pen doesn’t work

Anonymous
      Inactive

how do i register this large non-functioning board how much does it cost?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.