September 17, 2020 at 3:17 pm #30614Steph AndersonParticipant
we’re getting these errors on new model number AP-WIFI-BC board:
whiteboard has stopped working error
spinner has stopped working error
counter has stopped working error
I have tried this from Wendy, tech support here (but I’m not finding the step below that I changed to italics):
Try the following: Start the ActivPanel, switch to the OPS source.
Click on the menu icon at the bottom left of the background surface.
Click on Settings at the bottom, then Settings again on the screen that appears next.
This should take you into the Android settings.
Now click apps – find the ActivTools – Whiteboard and any other apps you found crashing and select them to Clear Data
Restart the OPS from the side of the ActivPanel
Should this not resolve the issue, you may need to reset the ActivConnect OPS-G and update it to the latest software version
September 18, 2020 at 9:24 am #30626Kate PrometheanModerator
Thanks for your post.
It may be that the software on the OPS-G needs updating.
Please confirm the software version of the OPS-G. This article will help you find this:
You may need to reset the OPS-G following this article:
Then update the software referring to this article:
Should this not work please let us know and we will investigate further.
Promethean Technical Support
October 8, 2020 at 2:52 pm #30828Steph AndersonParticipant
update: the only thing that worked was factory resetting the devices.
October 9, 2020 at 10:40 am #30835Eddie PrometheanModerator
Thanks for letting us know that. We are happy that all has been worked out.
Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the future.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)