Software Solutions
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      GLYMPSEGLYMPSE
      Participant

I’ve just updated to the latest version of ActivInspire and the ‘Align’ functionality has disappeared from the ‘Edit’ menu. I’m pernickety when it comes to layout, and the ‘Align’ functionality was a real timesaver, so why remove it?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I just upgraded both my Mac (10.10) and PC (W7) to ActivInspire 2.4 two days ago, and they both still have the Align commands, so I’ll be interested to hear the response. I suspect you’ll need to uninstall and reinstall AI, but we’ll see what Support has to say. What OS and version are you running, Glympse?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello, Geno.  Thank you for replying.

It appears the ‘Align’ functionality is deliberately disabled in the latest version of ActivInspire Personal Edition, so I’ll have to upgrade to ActivInspire Professional Edition to get it back!  Oh well.

Adieu.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh, of course. I shoulda thought of that. 8^) Yeah, one of many things you need the Professional Edition for.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi both,

‘Object Align’ has always been a feature of the professional edition of ActivInspire.

Should you have an ActivInspire serial number to hand, you can enter this by going to Help>About>Register.

If you require help on generating a license key for ActivInspire please refer to article 10937 on http://www.PrometheanKB.com.

Thanks.

Case 00517031

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.