September 2, 2019 at 3:42 am #16983AnonymousInactive
I have an activpanel elements (nickel series) board. Previously, it was on the school wifi and I was able to update the board via online updates. However, now my board is disconnected from the school wifi even though password has not been changed. The board simply does not detect the school wifi at all. It picks up other hotspots in the area but not the school wifi. I know the school wifi is working as other devices in the room are connected to it as well as the board in the classroom next door.
I have tried turning the board on/off with no results. Is there anything else I can try?
September 2, 2019 at 6:00 am #16987Adam K PrometheanModerator
The WIFI modules can be removed, if you take the same WIFI module to another ActivPanel of the same model, do you experience the same issue?
September 2, 2019 at 12:14 pm #16993Lisa CParticipant
Can you tell me how to remove and install the wifi module?
September 3, 2019 at 4:18 am #16999Adam K PrometheanModerator
Hi Lisa C,
Please see the install guide on the link below, the steps can be followed in reverse:
Please ensure that when you connect this into the other ActivPanel (or another WIFI module into this particular ActivPanel) that the ActivPanel receives a full power cycle (turn off at the mains socket and back on) before turning it on to allow for the WIFI module to be detected by the ActivPanel.
Please let us know if this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.10 (released to US users 14 February 2020)
- Release Notes for Apps: Screen Share, Classroom Essential apps, myPromethean Mobile App (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.3 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivDriver v5.18.18 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.1 (released 6 December 2019)