- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
August 7, 2015 at 4:53 pm #732Ryan CastelliParticipant
I cannot use a remote to navigate ActivInspire, because the bindings on the remote are left arrow/right arrow. Is there any way to change the key bindings in Inspire? I am using Windows 8.
August 7, 2015 at 6:17 pm #5064AnonymousInactive
Please be advised that Promethean does not currently produce
a remote which can be configured to operate the computer or any software on the
If this remote is an ActivRemote we had produced previously, the software
included with that device can be used to change the keys and commands the
remote’s buttons are bound to. Similar software
may be provided with a third-party remote to carry out the same functions;
please consult the remote’s manufacturer for assistance with that device.
(Support Case 00564131)
June 11, 2018 at 5:39 pm #5065AnonymousInactive
My remote is smashed, can I turn on the projector without a remote?
June 11, 2018 at 6:20 pm #5066AnonymousInactive
The projectors can only be turned on with use of the remote.
If you are based in the United States, United Kingdom, or
France, you can purchase a replacement from our Need-It-Now Website: http://needitnow.prometheanworld.com/
If outside of those locations, replacements can be found by
contacting a local seller in your area: https://www.prometheanworld.com/how-to-buy/
If we can assist you further please let us know.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)